How We Work
- Clarification of purpose and purpose
- We always focus on why.
We agonize endlessly to clarify our purpose and work properly.
We work with a focus on direction, not speed.
- Setting high goals
- We set high-level goals that are unattainable.
The world has been revolutionized by people who set high goals.
We set and realize goals that can change the world.
- Establishment of specific strategy
- We establish a detailed strategy. We set specific to-dos and deadlines, and we act based on them.
- Extreme effort
- When someone asks, "Is this the best?", we try hard enough to answer "It's the best." We work extremely hard to achieve our goals based on trial and error.
- Make an emergency
- We are not ashamed of our own incompetence or negligence. When something doesn't go according to plan, call for an "emergency." We do not work alone, we solve problems together.