Why do you need GxP solution?
The need for GxP solutions is being emphasized in accordance with the strengthening of government policy regulations,
the change in the quality management paradigm, the difficulty of quality management standardization, and the increase in work.
- Continued strengthening of government policy regulation
- GMP Guidance publication (2015) - PIC/s, ICH, WHO, etc.Mandatory issuance of GMP certificate - 3-year renewal for all manufacturing plantsOccurrence of arbitrary manufacturing cases - Frequent reporting cases due to whistleblowing
- A paradigm shift in quality management
- Manufacturing process and quality management dual system - Expansion of introduction of QbD (Quality by Design)A paradigm shift in quality management in the pharmaceutical industry - to a preventive approach through continuous improvement
- Quality management standardization difficulties and increased work
- Lack of standardization of laboratory quality control workResponse to Ministry of Food and Drug Safety audit, increased workMore documents to manage due to increased production
Why idsTrust's GxP Solution?
idsTrust develops GMP software based on its own technology and is expanding its products to GLP and GCP.
We R&D, continuously upgrade, and supply S/W with high customer needs in each field.
- Participation in the design of experts familiar with the pharmaceutical industry
- idsTrust's GxP solution is software jointly developed with pharmaceutical field personnel. So our solutions have the features that are most needed in the field.
- Thinking of ‘achievement of customer goals’ through software supply
- If you just use the S/W carelessly, it will be difficult to achieve your goal. idsTrust guides you to accurately set goals and strategies, improves processes through training
- Execute S/W update reflecting customer feedback and latest guidance
- We provide an average of 2-3 updates per year. Customers can focus only on achieving their goals by using the latest S/W, and CSV change management is provided
- Free connection cost for customers
- ERP, account linking, and linking with other GxP systems are free of charge. It is idsTrust's principle to handle when customers need it.
GxP solutions that support industry compliance,
idsTrust presents high-quality solutions based on its own technology
Point of Production System
Laboratory Information Management System
Electronic Document Management System
Quality Management System
Learning Management System
Electronic Laboratory Notebook