What is RPA?
RPA can automate simple and repetitive tasks that take a lot of time
RPA stands for 'Robotic Process Automation'.
This refers to software that allows robots or AI workers
to automatically perform simple repetitive tasks previously performed by humans.
This allows humans to focus on the 'essential work' that creates organizational performance.
idsTrust proposes the entire process from RPA implementation, operation and monitoring.
In other words, we carry out the entire process to achieve work efficiency through RPA.
- RPA Implementation
- Work arrangement
- Task discovery WS / Task selection
- Development environment configuration
- Standard development environment / development templatePurchasing / installing a solution
- RPA implementation
- Business meetingAnalysis / designDevelopmentPilot test / operation
- RPA Operation
- Robot transfer
- Robot preparation / transfer
- Operational stabilization
- Robot maintenance
- RPA Monitoring
- Robot asset management
- Authentication / Authorization / Account managementRobot Lifecycle ManagementMonitoring / usage statistics